So, like, four months ago, Christina nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Award! Thank you, lovely <3 And, as you all well know how terrible I am at going tags/awards, I’m here super duper late. But you love me anyway ;)
There are some rules for this badboy, and they are as follows:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
eleven facts about me
– I always find it really hard to write facts about me. Especially since I feel like I’ve written about most of them before.
– I recently discovered the show Firefly, and may or may not have a new obsession.
– I buy a ridiculous amount of clothes from Living Dead Clothing. I mean, just look at it. Some pieces include a Firefly rainmaker (like a basketball jersey), a Groot rainmaker, a Nightmare Before Christmas rainmaker, a Groot dress, a Groot skirt … the list goes on. Endless love to LDC for enabling my love for all things Groot.
– I have a little pig sitting next to my laptop, and he’s actually a screen cleaner. I named him Piggy Wiggy because I used to have a seatbelt thingy called Piggy Wiggy that I accidentally threw away.
– There’s also a Rick Grimes Funko Pop sitting on the other side of my laptop because Rick Grimes.
– Speaking of Funko Pops, I have a very large collection that somehow came into being even though I said I didn’t like Funko Pops.
– I now have a slight obsession with Funko Pops.
– I have six pieces of Merlin/Merthur fanart on my walls. Two of them are canvasses, and ridiculously pretty. And also blue.
– I also have a Merlin/Merthur rug on my floor. (Two sides of the same coin. LET THE TEARS FALL NOW.)
– I recently rewatched all the movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and after much deliberation I have decided that Iron Man is my favourite, followed closely by Captain America.
– Don’t ask me to pick between Loki and Bucky because that is an IMPOSSIBLE FEAT, I SAY.
If you could steal the wardrobe of one book character, whose would it be?
OH, this is difficult! I have never really read a book with a character that has taste in clothes that I envy. Although I am going to go with Celaena from the Throne of Glass series because she has sexy SF assassin’s clothes AND pretty dresses and ballgowns.
Your life has just become a novel! Write a short pitch for said novel.
In a world of cats and books and novels that refuse to write themselves, 22 year old Chiara must decide what TV show she should watch next, all the while evading questions about her plans for the new year and career.
What’s your favorite foreign film?
I kind of make a point not to watch foreign films because I HATE SUBTITLES WITH A PASSION. But I recently (and by recently I mean about a year ago) watched Amelie, and it was ridiculously cute.
What does breakfast typically look like for you?
Breakfast is always multi-grain bread, toasted, with Nuttelex and peanut butter (which is actually just crushed peanuts).
If you could make a PSA on any subject and have it broadcasted to the entire world, what would that subject be?
Ooooo. I’m thinking I would talk about animal rights/conservation/environmentalism, because I really think that it’s a topic that gets pushed to the side in favour of ones that relate directly to humans and only humans.
What is your stance on unicorns?
I love unicorns. I wasn’t aware anyone could have a different stance on unicorns. THEY’RE UNICORNS.
Favorite obscure word?
I actually made two posts about some of my favourite words, but the first one that came to mind was haberdashery. That is such a cool word, and for such a cool place. I visited one a few years ago, and it was so old fashioned and adorable!
Who is your favorite non-human(ish) fictional character (think animals, robots, etc.)?
LASSIE. WHITE FANG. BALTO. TODD FROM THE FOX AND THE HOUND. I was the child that was obsessed with all the movies featuring animals. :D
Go back to the very first post you made on your blog. Is it cringe-worthy or surprisingly okay?
It’s actually just a review! Of Wildwood Dancing. Back when I was just getting into writing reviews – eep. It doesn’t actually really review anything, just rather says how much I love it, haha. So I don’t think it’s cringe-worthy. (I hope.)
You have to assemble a team of nine bloggers—including yourself—for a grand and dangerous adventure, Fellowship of the Ring-style. Who would you choose and why?
OH GOSH. Eight bloggers helping me find the one ring to rule them all and destroy it. Okay, let’s go:
Romi: because she’s cute and adorable and could win over evil peoples with her charm.
Alyssa: because she has a heap of knowledge on Chinese culture, and what if our group went to China? She also has a take-out army that could assist in fights and whatnot.
Mel: because she could tell everyone fairytales to make them feel better about the fact that we could all possibly die trying to get this ring. Also: good bedtime stories.
Shannelle: because of her epic talent when it comes to calligraphy. She can write letters to everyone and important scriptures. And read elvish.
Mishma: because everyone loves Mish, and there would bound to be an ally of hers wherever this journey took us!
Cait: because she has dragons! We all need dragons. And she has a way with cakes, and making people her minions. This is important.
Topaz: because she is an ace writer, and could document all of our shenanigans. And she also plays the guitar, so we can sing songs by the fire.
Joséphine: because she is an incredible photographer, and can take pictures of all the nifty things we see on our journey. And take beautiful candid shots of the group, obviously.
Although TBH I would pick almost everyone I could because a) you all have excellent talents, and b) the bigger the better to fight off evil overlords!
What is your favorite soup?
I don’t really like soup. D: The only soup I’ve ever really had a desire to eat is this one with really chunky garden vegetables in it. But tomato soup is le disgusting. I CANNOT HANDLE TOMATO SOUP.
- You find out that you’re going on a six month holiday and can only bring six books with you. What are they?
- If you could only listen to one band for the rest of your life what band would it be?
- You can immediately download one language to your brain. Which language do you pick?
- What is your idea of a perfect weekend?
- It continually rains for a month. Are you happy, or desperate for the sun to come out?
- Sweaters or cardigans?
- If you could be the heroine in any fairytale which one would it be?
- The last movie you watched is the last you’ll ever see. What was it?
- Were you going to be named anything but your actual name? What were the others (if there were any)?
- What’s your favourite TV show? Why?
- It’s 11:11, what do you wish for?